Creating a good learning environment by having participants that are at the same learning stage is much more important to us than you being first to register.
We will filter according to the following criteria:
Step 1: Fill out the first form with your basic information.
Step 2: Fill out the second form where you will be asked the following questions (note, you can prepare this beforehand and just copy paste into the webform):
1. What is your dance background? How many years? Do you focus on Lindy Hop or do you also actively dance other dances?
2. What level do you participate in at events such as Lindy Shock, Snowball, Smokey Feet and other larger international events?
3. How did you find out about Swing Summit and what is your experience with the Swing Summit teachers?
4. What’s your hosting preferences?
5. Dietary needs?
6. Other wishes that you would like to share with us?
Step 3: Once you received the confirmation email, we will put you in contact with our host Marjorie who will help you with your hosting, food and transportation preferences.
Your final price for SwingSummit is composed of two parts – workshop and accommodation with food. First, upon receiving the confirmation, you pay the workshop fee and then, some time later, you get contacted by the venue with a request for the other payment. For more info see the Price page.
We guarantee your space at Swing Summit, you guarantee your participation. The deposit of 120 € (included in payment 1) is not refundable. If you have to cancel after you’ve paid the following applies:
NOTE: It is possible to can transfer your place to someone else. However, we do not promise to accept your replacement choice as it will depend very much on the lead/follower ratio and the level of the replacement participant.
For more information on our Terms and Conditions and our waiver please click here.